In fact, windows explorer error can be repaired in many different ways. In this blog, I want to provide you two effective solutions.
Solution One: Resolve windows explorer Issues By Yourself.
Solution Two: Repair windows explorer Error with SmartPCFixer.
Solution One: How Can I Remove windows explorer Issues Manually?
To solve windows explorer issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Solution Two: Solve windows explorer Error with SmartPCFixer
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to troubleshoot windows explorer error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and eliminate windows explorer error completely.
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can cause terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a known computer booster, SmartPCFixer is obviously an expert for users to troubleshoot windows explorer issues. Apart from troubleshooting windows explorer errors, this program also possesses very helpful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More: ,Kernel32 Dll Na Windows 98 Free Downloads,Fxredir.exe,Code100 Error On Download,Restore,Moved: Trouble Ining An Io
by marcuslorasulliva | 2016-03-19 23:16