About a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 10, but i don't really like the results, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up error code 0x8007267c issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve error code 0x8007267c?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Run SmartPCFixer to fix error code 0x8007267c Error.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch the tool, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot error code 0x8007267c problem.
Method Two: To fix error code 0x8007267c error in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is it time for a PC checkup?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a famous computer booster, SmartPCFixer is definitely a good alternative for users to fix error code 0x8007267c problems. Besides of fixing error code 0x8007267c errors, this application also maintains rather powerful function for its customers.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,Stop Popup,Internet Explorer 7,What Is Rundll,Jit Debugger Download,High Cpu Usage
by marcuslorasulliva | 2015-11-19 15:38