Like a week ago, I upgraded my windows 7 to 8.1, but it is really annoying to receive the result, when my computer starts up, it s always pop up could not find the mozilla runtime issue and the just a black screen, it disappears after like 2-3 minutes. How should I do to solve could not find the mozilla runtime?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Download SmartPCFixer to repair could not find the mozilla runtime problem.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to troubleshoot could not find the mozilla runtime problem.
Method Two: To solve could not find the mozilla runtime error safely and fast, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
could not find the mozilla runtime file is definitely an essential files for your system. You should pay much attention to it. In a conclusion, could not find the mozilla runtime removal software is the best solution that will help you solve problem with ease.http://www.pcerrorfixer.net/
by marcuslorasulliva | 2015-11-18 12:05