My computer keeps shutting down and then when i log back in I get "the system has recovered from a serious error" nvmctray.dll error problem. I have no idea of how to troubleshoot nvmctray.dll error Doe SmartPCFixer really work? Can you offer me an effective way to repair my PC issue?I suggest you to perform the methods provided below and check if it helps.
Method 1:Troubleshoot nvmctray.dll error error with the help of SmartPCFixer.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Double-click the software, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your computer.
4. Click [Fix All] to repair nvmctray.dll error problem.
Method Two: To remove nvmctray.dll error error effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
Is your PC healthy?PC perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to terrible problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes. As a outstanding PC optimizer, SmartPCFixer is obviously a good option for users to get rid of nvmctray.dll error problems. Apart from getting rid of nvmctray.dll error errors, this program also possesses rather powerful function for its users.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This utility
will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
0x00000031,ERROR_CTX_BAD_VIDEO_MODE,ERROR_DS_INVALID_DN_SYNTAX,ERROR_SCREEN_ALREADY_LOCKED,Windows System32 Config System Download
Read More:,Microsoft Installer,error 7 windows error 126,stop long running script,jit debugging,parametre incorrect 0x80070057
by marcuslorasulliva | 2015-11-09 15:39